“Veritas” is a Latin word for truth. Veritas Classes began in 2003 to provide weekly tutorials from an unapologetically Christian worldview to enrich your homeschool environment, assist you in leading your child toward his academic goals, and see your child grow closer to the Lord through positive relationships with instructors and peers.
Our classes meet once a week for 30 weeks on Wednesday mornings, from the end of August to the end of April. Our classes are open to primarily middle and high school students. Class sizes are limited, and registration is on a first-come first-served basis.
Our staff is made up of veteran home educators as well as professional teachers. Each one has a special love and respect for homeschooling and will provide an unforgettable and rewarding experience for your child. Our staff has each agreed to our statement of faith, and each one has a Biblical worldview.
To register for Veritas classes, you will complete a Veritas registration form and pay a non-refundable registration fee, $80/student or $100/family. Once payment is received, you will be sent a link to sign up for classes. First-time families also complete an application for admission. Once accepted, you may complete the Veritas registration form. All families must agree to our Family Guidelines.
The First Day of Class for the 2023-2024 School Year is on Wed., August 30th. We will have an Orientation on Monday, August 28th at 7:00 pm.
Steps for Registration:
- New families ONLY: Complete an application for admission.
- Read the Family Guidelines and the Statement of Faith to make sure you agree with our mission at Veritas.
- All families complete the annual registration form.
- Pay the registration fee immediately when submitting the registration form by credit card or by mail. (The mailing address is below this under Location.)
- Please fill out the Register for Classes form to sign up for classes.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veritas meets at Antioch Community Church at 1600 Power Line Rd., Elon, NC 27244. For questions or In case of emergency, contact Dannette Cox at (336) 264-5338 or (336) 263-7212